- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns
COOPER TIRE FALL/WINTER REBATEview coupon
RECEIVE UP TO $70 ON A VISA PREPAID CARD WITH THE PURCHASE OF A SET OF 4 ELIGIBLE TIRES
$70 Eligible Sets:
-Discoverer AT3 4S
-Discoverer AT3 LT
-Discoverer AT3 XLT
$50 Elibible Sets:
-Discoverer Snow Claw
-Discoverer True North
Click HERE for Rebate Form.
Amber B, 03/05/2020
The guys are great and work really really really hard to make their customers happy-quality work. Amazing. Best place in America. End of story.